Here are the basics in my kind of care. If you have one of me yourself, I hope you take care of her.
- Always keep me covered. I do like to be in the fresh air, but I detest being covered in dust. See second point.
- Dust me. Regularly. ‘Dust will rust’ has always been a motto of mine.
- Clean me. Properly, with a brush in all my bits and pieces every few weeks.
- Don’t use correctional fluid. Disgusting wet dripping drivel. I won’t appreciate it near by rolls. If you MUST, take the paper out lazy bones.
- Use two sheets. It makes it soft and cozy for me.
- Oil me up regularly darling.
If you want to read up on some more type writer care, check out these wonderful people below.
If that’s not enough, check out this lovely fella who knows his way around an old girl like me.